Monday, September 13, 2010
New Puppies
Hi everyone tonight's blog is going to be a short one. Last night I wrote about being a breeder. Well after I did my post, I received a phone call from a friend of mine, seems her Boxer went into labor. This was the first litter for both Lily and her owner Dawn. She asked for some assistance as she was nervous, and that is a normal fear. Whelping Westies is a lot different then Boxers. The bigger the dog, the bigger the mess. Oh, my God, the things I saw, at one point even I was scared lol. Thank God my mid-wife instincts kicked in, and I was able to remain calm, and keep Dawn calm as well. I am happy to report that mom and pups are all doing fine. A total of 4 pups were born, 1 boy and 3 girls. I will keep everyone updated on the puppies progress. Hopefully I can get to Dawns every so often, take some photos, and post them for everyone to see. That is my story for tonight. Good-night until tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment